The PWBA works closely with the three Ward Councillors, the Petts Wood & District Residents’ Association, the London Borough of Bromley Town Centre Manager and the Safer Neighbourhoods Team to address issues relevant to it’s members.
The shopping areas of Petts Wood are situated either side of the main railway line, joined by the station and a footbridge; Petts Wood East includes Station Square, Rice Parade, Petts Wood Road, Fairway and Bluston Parade; Petts Wood West includes Queensway, Chatsworth Parade and West Approach.
The PWBA take the lead in organising the annual Petts Wood Christmas Carnival as well as helping to organise many other regular Petts Wood events. These traditional events are well established in the calendar, bringing the whole of the Petts Wood Community together.
Our Aims and Objectives
- Represent and pursue issues of mutual interest and concern to members.
- Encourage active networking with other like-minded business people.
- Maintain positive contacts with and if necessary enlist the aid of parliamentary and local authority representatives, for the benefit of the members and Petts Wood.
- Hold regular meetings, seminars and other events for the benefit of members.
- Improve and secure the trading and commercial interests of the town of Petts Wood and its neighbourhood.
- Encourage links with the community, local schools, colleges and other bodies and associations.
Your committee Members
- Paula Ferguson | Acting Chair | email@example.com | 07747 112492
- Kate Barrett | Acting Vice-Chair | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07711 684970
- John Charsley | email@example.com
- Andy Dawson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Pierce | email@example.com
- Liz Johnston | firstname.lastname@example.org